- January Bulletin Published
- Try the new AAIB website on GOV.UK and take part in a short survey.
- Investigation update - EC135 T2+, G-SPAO, Glasgow, November 2013
- Annual Safety Report 2014 Published
- Formal Report 3/2014 published - Agusta A109E, near Vauxhall Bridge, 16 January 2013
- Special Bulletin S5/2014 Published - Jetstream 31, Doncaster Sheffield Airport, 15 August 2014
Welcome to the Website of the AAIB
The UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) is part of the Department for Transport and is responsible for the investigation of civil aircraft accidents and serious incidents within the UK and its overseas territories.
To improve aviation safety by determining the causes of air accidents and serious incidents and making safety recommendations intended to prevent recurrence
...It is not to apportion blame or liability.
Keith Conradi, Chief Inspector
Reporting an Accident
To report an accident/incident:
01252 512299 (24hr)
020 7944 3118
020 7944 4292 (24hr)
To receive free updates on AAIB publications, click here
Follow Us On Twitter
The AAIB is now on Twitter